Best way to Clean Pans

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to cook and bake, but I HATE very much dislike washing dishes!

Well I still don't care for dish duty, but there are a few things I've found that help to make clean up easier when it comes to a sink full of dirty dishes!

First of all, let me say that if there is one thing to spurge on in your kitchen, you should get a nice set of non-stick pans.

 Earlier, this year my hubby bought me a complete set of The Pampered Chief Executive Cookware ( both the 7 piece & 5 piece )!!


OK, so I really like my pan set, but sometimes, while cooking, I get expectantly called away from the kitchen. (that's what happens when you have three small kids, home school, run a home biz and try to operate a small homestead!)

Occasionally, I come back (quite awhile later) to the stove only to find the inside of my pan looking somewhat like this:


(Now, I'm sure none of you other cooks have ever had a pan look like this!!! :)!!)

Here is where the second thing comes in:

Shaklee Scour Off Paste works wonders!

  • It’s all natural and biodegradable. It has no chlorine, bleach, or dye in it and has no fumes! 
  • It’s great for scrubbing tubs, ovens, sinks, tiles, cleaning copper, grout, cement, ceramic, and imitation marble, and will remove rust!
  •  ..................and it WORKS!

   




I didn't use a scratch pad or anything, just Shaklee Scour Off, a wash cloth and warm water!

But, don't take my word for it.....

 Read what Jill over at The Prairie Homestead has to say about it and enter to win your very own tub of Scour Off for FREE!


Did I mention that it lasts a very long time??  Trust me.... you'll love this stuff!


this post is linked with.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use