If you wish to bless someones life in someway -give them an experience, a memory or a consumable item, but please don't be offended by someones lifestyle choice to not want things to add clutter to their lives....
Here are some ideas:
- Take them out to eat
- Gift cards to restaurants, a favorite store, a gas card, or music download
- Give them the gift of clean water for a year
- A membership to the zoo, gym, garden club, Shaklee, etc.
- Buy them lessons/classes - florist class, music lesson, dance lessons, pottery or art class
- Make them some yummy food - most people love homemade goodies
- Put together a fruit basket
- Box of chocolates - who doesn't love chocolate?!?!
- Gift certificate to a massage therapist, hair appointment, or a nail salon
- Give them a Get Clean Kit to get chemicals out of their home and help them live better.
- Lotion or bath salts (make sure the person you're gifting too actually likes and uses them)
- Send some flowers - flowers are my love language and I truly enjoy them.
- Airplane tickets to travel or a gift card to use to travely
- Tickets to a musical, symphony, concert, or play
- Movie tickets along with a few $$ to buy some popcorn
- Give them a clean, natural Skincare Kit that they will love - it's like having a facial everyday!
- Send a note - almost everyone appreciates a hand written note
- Spend time with them - take a walk, lend a helping hand, or a listening ear
- Hugs are one of the best gifts ever!
- And finally, you can never go wrong with the gift of money.
Did you know that nearly 7 in 10 Americans (69%) said they would skip exchanging gifts this holiday season if their friends and family agreed to it and 43% of those who spend money on anything related to the holidays said they feel pressured to spend more than they can afford. This is crazy!
It's not that I'm being ungrateful, I just genuinely don't want!