Pampered Chef




.......And I am lucky enough to have an Aunt who sells it!

 Not only does my Aunt sell Pampered Chef, but she is also an amazing cook!!! Her house always smells so good and everyone feels welcome in her home! You can't go wrong with Pampered Chef! 

 Here is just a few of my favorite Pampered Chef Products that I use on a daily basis:      

My newest Pampered Chef  products were a complete set of TPC Executive Cookware ( both the 7 piece & 5 piece )!!!  -a Christmas gift from my wonderful husband!!! You see, we had bought a Teflon Pan set as a wedding gift, but after 5 yrs., the coating was coming off in our food and the handles were braking off.

I absolutely LOVE my pan set!!! I show them to everyone who comes over for a meal! Some of the things I like about my TPC Executive Cookware:
  • Hard-anodized aluminum reinforced with titanium for superior durability
  • DuPont™ Autograph® 2 nonstick coating inside and out for effortless cleanup
  • Flared rims for drip-less pouring
  • Flat bottoms for keeping food and oil from running to edges
  • Thick bottoms for even heat distribution; thinner sidewalls for faster heat transfer
  • Riveted stainless and silicone handles with stainless cast hanging loops for a cool, comfortable grip
  • Tempered glass lids for a clear view while cooking
  • Oven-safe to 400°F
  • LIFETIME GUARANTEE
I also got the Mix ‘N Chop , which is a must if you fry a large amount of hamburger. The Stainless/Silicone Sauce Whisk  -which won't scratch my pans and the Cookware Protectors to keep my pans looking nice when they are stacked in the cupboard.




I also recently got the complete Color Coated Knife Set -these are sharp!!! (-And are the best knives I've ever had!)


Another Item I couldn't live without is my Pampered Chef  Large Round Stone with Handles ! I have three of these and many times they are all in use!
They are perfect for homemade pizza, cookies, cinnamon rolls, fruit pizza, biscuits, rolls, and all sorts of other things! They cook evenly and the bottom of the food doesn't turn dark or burn. They are super easy to clean.....NO SOAP NEEDED! Just wash with warm water.... if something is stuck on hard, I like to use my Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scrapers .

The Nylon Pan Scrapers are also good for getting the stuck on flour off the counter when you are done making bread, rolls, pie dough etc.

Other products I love are the Biscuit Cutters -perfect for all sizes, but especially if you enjoy a nice big plump biscuit!
Here is my family's favorite biscuit recipe:  -(which actually came from this very same Aunt!)

Cornmeal Rolls 
1/3 cup cornmeal, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 2 tsp. salt, 2 cup milk, 1 pkg. dry yeast, 1/4 cup warm water, 2 eggs, beaten, 4 cup flour or more (as needed), melted butter (for on top rolls), extra cornmeal (for on top rolls).

Cook cornmeal, sugar, salt, butter and milk in saucepan till thick (like cooked cereal). Cool to lukewarm, add yeast that has been dissolved in warm water, then add eggs. Beat thoroughly. Add flour to form soft dough. Knead well. Roll out to 1" thickness; cut with 2 1/2 inch biscuit cutter. Brush with melted butter; dust with cornmeal. Place on un-greased cookie sheet. Cover; let rise. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Dough will keep in refrigerator for several days. Yield: 18 rolls.

These are so very good and easy to make! Please leave me a comment below, and let me know how you liked them!!!

Chef's Silicone Basting Brush -use to brush butter over the above rolls. I will never again use a reg basting brush! (My Mom even loves this brush and bought one for herself too!)

And while we are talking about my Mom, she buys each of her girls (5 of us), daughters-in-law, and also gives as wedding gifts both the Mini-Serving Spatula  (I have three of these, they are so handy) and the Mini-Whipper  (you will never have lumpy gravy again, if you use the mini whipper to make your gravy....it is also great for whipping up homemade salad dressings and dissolving yeast or jello.

I love the Adjustable Measuring Spoons 
-they are great because you don't have to get out multiple spoons for one recipe. It is also very handy for my daughter when she's cooking in the kitchen with me!

Small Batter Bowl ....I like to melt chocolate in the microwave in this. I add a Tbsp of Crisco and stop it to stir a few times, and the chocolate melts perfect! We also mix pancake batter in it too!

The Small Scoop - is the only scoop we use for making cookies! ( smaller cookies stretch farther, are better for little ones and look really cute!

and last, but not least....

  The Suds Pump® - this is a MUST have if you have kids!!! You will save enough money on soap to easily pay for the pump! 
Use the Suds Pump with Shaklee's Basic H2 or Hand Wash Concentrate and you'll save even more money! And you'll keep your kids safe as Shaklee is all natural and safe!
   

There are many other Pampered Chef products that I use and love.... 



Keep all your Pampered Chef Products clean and looking there best with Shaklee's all natural, super concentrated, Get Clean Dish Wash Concentrate and Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate!

If you have never tried Shaklee's Get Clean Products before.... here is your chance! Get a Healthy Home Kit ($110 value) with a FREE lifetime membership.


Tell Friends and Family or buy as a gift and put membership in receiver's name! 

Shaklee has a 100% money-back guarantee......you have nothing to lose, except some dirt and a whole lot of toxins!!!



Please Note: This is my own personal view. I was not in any way compensated for this post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use