~ Photography by my 9 yr. old ~


My 9 year old daughter has always loved taking pictures (something she gets from me....). However, this year she is really doing a great job at getting unique, good quality pictures!

 I thought I'd share a few......


Dandelion's.....I personally have never thought of taking a picture of dandelions, but then, -they are the 'flowers' that mommas get the most bouquets of!




I thought this single dandelion was so pretty!



This whole picture shouts out...."A beautiful Spring Day!"




Rocks, even they look good in a picture!




OK, so I thought this picture was so cool! -she has always had a 'thing' for clouds!




We love our sunsets!




Yes, she wouldn't be herself with out her cats!




 Crab Apple trees in bloom on the hill -(again with the clouds!)




Phlox....
she may not like perennials the way I do, but she does enjoy taking pictures of them!




And..... this is my absolute favorite!!!!! 
 ....my raspberries at night (-I may have to frame this one!)



I thought she did really great for a 9 yr. old and who knows? This could be a start at a fabulous career in photography!

If you enjoyed the pics, please tell her in a comment below. Thanks!

*please do not copy these pics without permission.


Comments

  1. I LOVE YOUR PICURES FAITH. THEY ARE AWESOME.TONI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments:

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use