Lilla Rose Flexi Clip

You NEED to try the Lilla Rose Flexi Clip.....
........you WILL LOVE it!!!

Lilla Rose offers beautiful and stylish hair accessories that are unique and strong. No more frumpy hair clips or claw clips that give me terrible headaches.

 I Love that you can put your hair in so many different styles, using just one flexi clip.....so cool! 

The Flexi comes in 7 sizes all the way from Mini to Mega for all hair types and lengths!


Lilla Rose  also has beautiful  Hair Sticks  

Lilla Rose also has other beautiful hair jewelry such as Bobby PinsHair Bands, and O-Rings, plus a selection of necklaces, bracelets and earrings and more - that cordinates and fit perfectly with numerous Flexi-Clips!

So go check them out and tell Paula I sent you!!!

     This post is my own personal veiw - I was not compensated in anyway.

Comments

  1. Following back from Hop a Little Tuesday!
    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments:

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use