A Letter To My Husband


To my husband... I love you. 

You make me smile. 

You are my lover. 

My best friend. 

Keeper of my heart. 

Father to my children.

You know all my secrets. 

You see the worst of me. 

You are the man I've always wanted, and all I never knew I needed. 

You are in my daydreams.

You make me happy.

Being your wife is the best decision I have ever made.

 You are who I choose to spend the rest of my life with. 

The one I want to walk beside me. 

The one holding my hand. 

The one I see in my memories. 

 You are my partner. 

You are my protector. 

Being in your arms is my most favorite place to be.

I always feel safe in your arms. 

 You are my reason for living. 

You make me want to be a better person. 

You put up with my crazy.

You always have my back.

 You are my favorite. 


I love that you still open the door for me.

You are handsome.

 You are sexy.

 I love the way you make love to me.

You always find time to complete my honey to do list. 

I thank God everyday for you.

 You and me - we were made for each other. 

You are my calm in this crazy world we live in.

You are grounded.

 I long for your touch when you're not with me. 

You make me proud. 

You are mine - make no mistake about it.

We have a beautiful life together you and me. 

I want to grow old with you. 

To travel the world with you. 

To go on an adventure with you.

 I want to call you Grandpa someday. 

 You are my love.

My Man.

 My everything.

 I will always love you. 

- your wife,
Rhoda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use