Favorite Kitchen Products

A few months ago, I shared some of my favorite house hold hacks, and it got me thinking about some of my favorite kitchen gadgets and products....
USA Pans - cupcake, loaf pans, cake pans, 1/2 sheet pan, etc. USA Pan is a professional grade bake ware. It has perfected the nonstick coating process so that food won't stick to the pan. It is warp resistant, heavy-duty, reliable, and very easy to clean.


Pampered Chef Products I love are the Pampered Chef Round Stone,
Executive Nonstick Cookware pan set (I have both the 7 piece and the 5 piece set), mix & chop - meat chopper, glass batter bowls, spice rack, tool turn about, mini serving spatula, pan scraper. coated Knife set, Chefs silicone basting brush
Tupperware thatsa bowl set, store and lock containers, snack cups and mini cups, cookie containers 8x8 and 9x13


Kitchen Aid Mixer - I use mine multiple times a week... mixing bread dough, cookie dough, icing, puddings, etc.


Ninja Professional Blender - This is well worth the money! I use it to make my Shaklee Protein drink with crushed ice!
Dish Drying Mat - I haven't had a bulky dish drainer for over 10 years! These work great!

 

Speaking of dishes, the best dish soap ever, both automatic dish washer and hand dish soap.


Scour off- caning pots and pans with burnt on food, cleaning the glass stove top or oven, getting rust off of dishes, etc.


Corelle Dishes - I love my chutney correlle dish set. I have canisters, colander, baking dishes etc to match. Most people save their good dishes for company, but at our house the most important people in my life is my family, so we use the good dishes at every meal!



Ikea cups, plates, and bowls.... great alternative to paper products. Perfect for kids or for controlling adult serving sizes.


Glass Darhma Straws - Glass straws are the BEST!
All American pressure cooker. Best pressure canner for canning produce, meat, fruits, etc.
Basic H (all natural)- use it to wash fruits and veggies and use it as all purpose cleaner.
Vitamin holder/ turn table. - high quality vitamins are very important in our home. They have literally changed our life! 


               

Other kitchen items I wouldn't be with out are : Waffle maker, crock pot, electric skillet, and toaster.


What are some of your favorite kitchen products? leave a comment and let me know!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use