Monday, October 17, 2011

Headaches and Migraine Relief

OK, so I have to bragg a little!! Most of you know that I suffered from migraines on a daily basis (4+ days per wk.).  I was ran over when I was 12, and have had headaches and migraines regularly ever since.......

In August, I started taking Shaklee Stress Relief Complex and since then (3 months) I haven't had one single migraine!!!

I have had a few (three to be exact) headaches since then, but, I just take an extra stress relief complex and rub Shaklee Herbal Blend Multi Purpose Cream on my forehead and it goes away!

 This makes me super excited!!!

 Life is a whole lot better living without daily headaches and migraines!


      Stress Relief Complex

Relieves Stress in as Little as 30 Minutes

Stress Relief Complex helps relax the body and mind, and promotes alertness while enhancing the body's ability to adapt to everyday stress. Includes L-theanine, ashwagandha, beta sitosterol, and L-tyrosine.


Herbal Blend® Multi-Purpose Cream

It's a cream that cares for you. Dry, chapped, rough skin is no match for this soothing cream, which softens even the hardest, callused skin on knees, elbows, and feet. Its cooling, mentholated, non-greasy formula vanishes as you massage it in, leaving skin feeling smooth and refreshed.


Enriched with natural extracts like Rosemary, chamomilla, corn oil, and salvia, this multi-Purpose cream nourishes stressed skin with rich emollients and minerals.

Other uses include:









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

Please Note: Some posts may contain sponsor, affiliate, and/or
referral links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I may receive a commission. Your purchases through these links help to support this site and my family, so I humbly thank you!

Disclaimer: The information on this site is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. None of the opinions are meant to diagnose or treat any disease or illness. You should always
consult your healthcare provider.

Get More Shaklee Info -