Headaches and Migraine Relief

OK, so I have to bragg a little!! Most of you know that I suffered from migraines on a daily basis (4+ days per wk.).  I was ran over when I was 12, and have had headaches and migraines regularly ever since.......

In August, I started taking Shaklee Stress Relief Complex and since then (3 months) I haven't had one single migraine!!!

I have had a few (three to be exact) headaches since then, but, I just take an extra stress relief complex and rub Shaklee Herbal Blend Multi Purpose Cream on my forehead and it goes away!

 This makes me super excited!!!

 Life is a whole lot better living without daily headaches and migraines!

Relieves Stress in as Little as 30 Minutes

Stress Relief Complex helps relax the body and mind, and promotes alertness while enhancing the body's ability to adapt to everyday stress. Includes L-theanine, ashwagandha, beta sitosterol, and L-tyrosine.

Herbal Blend® Multi-Purpose Cream

It's a cream that cares for you. Dry, chapped, rough skin is no match for this soothing cream, which softens even the hardest, callused skin on knees, elbows, and feet. Its cooling, mentholated, non-greasy formula vanishes as you massage it in, leaving skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
Enriched with natural extracts like Rosemary, chamomilla, corn oil, and salvia, this multi-Purpose cream nourishes stressed skin with rich emollients and minerals.

Other uses include:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use