Tagxedo .......


I was messing around the other day and found this website! It was so fun. You can create almost anything that you want with words!

I made this one for our Business: 
 We are an Shaklee Independent Distributor. Shaklee is Always Safe. Always Green and Always Works! They specialize in Healthy Nutrition, Healthy Weight loss, Healthy Skin and personal care, and a Healthy Home with 'Get Clean' laundry, and cleaning products! Click Here for some amazing specials from Shaklee!

The next one I made was for our family: I tried to put most of our names in it (including animals) and things that we like to do. I'm planning on putting this in my photo album/scrapbook.


The last one I did was with my love for all things plants!
I especially like perennials, ornamental grasses, flowering trees and water gardens.
I don't spend money on shoes or clothes..... I spend money on plants!! I love my perennial beds!
Anyway..here it is:




If you get a chance...check it out. But, I am warning.... it is a time eater, but oh, so fun!

I'd love to know what creations you come up with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use