Taking Care Of Me - Relaxing

This year, I am choosing to take care of me......

and that means I've been enjoying some time in the sun.....


walks on the beach...


watching the kids (and the hubby) play...



laying at the pool...


walking under the moss covered oak trees...


exploring the island...


seeing the beautiful views from our hotel balcony...


listening to the waves crash...


playing in the sand...


watching the sun rise over the ocean...


finding sand dollars and shells...


watching the tide come and go...


enjoying the warm breeze...


spending time with my family...


and simply enjoying life..... 

...... I think I could get used to this......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use