Understanding Architect (INTJ, -A/-T) Personality

Ever wonder how to understand yourself? What is your personality? Why is it that you do the things you do?

The last few years I have studied different types of people. It's easier to read others than myself, but I have gradually come to terms with who I am.


According to 16 personalities, I am an Architect (INTJ, -A/-T) which means that I am an:
 Introvert, iNtuitive, Thinking, Judging and I am both Assertive (-A) and Turbulent (-T) at the same time.

 I am self-assured, even-tempered, refuse to worry too much and do not push myself too hard when it comes to achieving goals.
 But am also self-conscious and sensitive to stress. I experience a wide range of emotions and tend to be perfectionistic and eager to improve. I spend time thinking about the direction in which my life is going. Life is very stressful for me.

 It is very rare to be me.... only .8% of people who are woman are (INTJ, -A/-T)! This test explains so many things about me.... how I can be a starry-eyed idealist and the bitterest of cynics, a seemingly impossible conflict all at the same time!

Architects are defined by their tendency to move through life as though it were a giant chess board, pieces constantly shifting with consideration and intelligence, always assessing new tactics, strategies and contingency plans, constantly outmaneuvering their peers in order to maintain control of a situation while maximizing their freedom to move about.

Architects do what they think is right, and sometimes that comes across as cold – it’s important to know that Architects don’t make these decisions lightly. They spend a tremendous amount of time and energy trying to understand why and how things go wrong.

We can be ArrogantJudgmentalOverly analyticalWe loathe highly structured environments – Blindly following precedents and rules without understanding them is distasteful to Architects, and they disdain even more authority figures who blindly uphold those laws and rules without understanding their intent. We can be Clueless in romance

Politeness Is Artificial Good Humor. Architects may go so far as to see many social conventions as downright stupid. Architects do not want to bother reading anyone they think isn’t on their level. Architects tend to have set opinions about what works, what doesn’t, what they’re looking for, and what they’re not. These discriminating tastes can come across as arrogant, but Architects would simply argue that it’s a basic filtering mechanism that allows them to direct their attentions where they will do the most good.

Architects tend to prefer to work alone, or at most in small groups, where they can maximize their creativity and focus without repeated interruptions and questions.

So, what's your personality? 
Take the quiz and leave a comment telling us your type!

Some of my favorite quizes are:

-here's a fun little experiment my oldest daughter and I tried!
- you can find the book review here!
 - get recommendations and health tips that fits your health goals, needs and budget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use