Business Card Holder Tutorial

How many times do you put business cards on bulletin boards only to find them gone in a few days?? I found the solution..... Make your own Business Card Holder!! I think these are not only cute, but would also help your business......I found a great (very detailed) tutorial on Stitched Boutique.
 
I decided to make some for me! the first one that I made, I followed her steps, but with three kids running around, I though it was kinda time consuming, so I decided to simplify and it went much quicker....plus I liked the outcome better! So here it is simplified:
Fist I printed out my tops onto card stock:

Then I made one cut down the middle. (You should now have two pieces of paper.)
Next, fold the bottom of the paper in half and draw a line 3/4" from the fold at the bottom. Lay a business card on the line (centered) then draw up the sides. -see picture below



Cut out the rectangle:
Fold the bottom up like it was before you cut it. Add tape to each of the sides (you could use a staple too) On the bottom of mine I wrote: Free - Take One!

Here is the finished product:
I made 10 of these in a short amount of time! It was easy enough that my 9 yr. old could make them too. I put 10 business cards into each holder. (That will reach 100 people!!!) Now all I need is some thumb-tact's and I'll be hanging them up whenever I get the chance!
Please leave a comment and tell me what you think? Have you made these before? If so, please leave a link in your comment, so we can look at it!

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments:

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use