A Bible Bag

Our daughter is required to take notes for Sunday morning church..... (now, before you think this is too much for a little kid, let me tell you that her notes can be pictures, a saying or a Bible verse -just something to show that she's paying attention to the preacher.) In the past, she has carried a purse, but I decided to make her a Bible bag. The bag is big enough to hold her bible, a note book, kleenex, pencil and chapstick.
I bought a pre-made bag at Hobby Lobby, then used craft scraps to decorate it. And since my daughter has low self-esteam, I choose the saying "You are beautiful - just the way you are"! I think it is a hit, as she is thrilled and it didn't cost me more than $2.00! -maybe I'll make these to sell...you think anyone would buy them?

Thanks Tip Junkie for the link-up!

Comments

  1. That's awesome! Something every little girl should never forget...she's wonderfully and fearfully made!
    It's very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and practical! And I think having her take notes is a wonderful idea; it keeps her attention on what's being taught. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments:

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use