Monday, January 31, 2011

Cake Anyone..... continued


Birthday cakes for little girls:

Horse and Rainbow Cake


Dora cake

Barbie cake 
(I made this cake in a spare moment and didn't have my decorating supplies with me.......)

Barney Birthday Cake

Princess cake

My Little Pony cake

Baby's 1st Birthday Bunny Cake


Barbie cake 
(Faith got her first doll house on this birthday)

 My feeble attempt at a horse cake
(I realized afterward that the neck is all wrong.....but she liked it!)

Butterfly Birthday Cake #1
The wolf cake
.....she totally loved this one!

Indian Cake

Butterfly Birthday Cake #2

And for big girls, too.......

Double Chocolate Fudge Cake

My Little Sister's 16 yr. birthday cake......

You can see more of my (SRKindred) cakes here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments:

Take your shape in a whole new direction with Shaklee!

Disclaimer

Please Note: Some posts may contain sponsor, affiliate, and/or referral links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I may receive a commission. Your purchases through these links help to support this site and my family, so I humbly thank you!

Disclaimer: The information on this site is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. None of the opinions are meant to diagnose or treat any disease or illness. You should always consult your healthcare provider.

Copyright: No pictures or any type of material from this blog is to be copied or used without consent from the blog owner.