Cake Anyone..... continued


Birthday cakes for little girls:

Horse and Rainbow Cake


Dora cake

Barbie cake 
(I made this cake in a spare moment and didn't have my decorating supplies with me.......)

Barney Birthday Cake

Princess cake

My Little Pony cake

Baby's 1st Birthday Bunny Cake


Barbie cake 
(Faith got her first doll house on this birthday)

 My feeble attempt at a horse cake
(I realized afterward that the neck is all wrong.....but she liked it!)

Butterfly Birthday Cake #1
The wolf cake
.....she totally loved this one!

Indian Cake

Butterfly Birthday Cake #2

And for big girls, too.......

Double Chocolate Fudge Cake

My Little Sister's 16 yr. birthday cake......

You can see more of my (SRKindred) cakes here and here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use