To My Youngest Child


Happy 13th Birthday to my beautiful Adilayia Rose!


It's hard to believe my baby is a teenager! Being your momma has been extra special! I've always said God knew that we needed you, when he brought you into our family! When you were little, your joy for life was unmistakable! Your honesty and courage makes me so proud. I hope your determination to always do the right thing will guide you through life
You are so much like your daddy. You grew up way to fast! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
- mom


You didn’t make me a mama. Your pregnancy wasn't planned.

You didn’t get a baby shower, or any type of celebration.

Not as many people visited you at the hospital as your older siblings, and very few came to our house when we first got home.

You didn’t get a new car seat, or a new baby swing.

Most of your clothes are hand-me-downs.

Your monthly milestone pictures were late by a day or two, and I have far less bump pictures from my pregnancy with you.

Most of your toys come well-loved from a box stored in the attic instead of brand-new from the store.

You didn’t get a brand new crib, and you had to wait until 12 to get to have a room of your very own.

Some things were different with your birth, but I want you to know that one thing remains the same.

No matter what, the love that I have for you is equal to the love that I have for your older siblings.

Your “firsts” were just as exciting to me as they were when your older siblings experienced them.

I felt the same amount of joy when the doctor placed you on my chest for the first time as I did when I met your brother and sister.

And I was and still am just as excited to watch you grow, and help shape you into the person you’re made to be.

I love you the same. From the second that I saw those two pink lines, to my very last breath.

I love you,
- Mom

(copied and modified from - Paige Martinek)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use