Starting Over


A few years ago we downsized our pasture and got rid of all our Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats, rabbits, and chickens. It was right after our sons emergency brain surgery and my three surgeries and honestly, there was just so much going on, that we just needed a break. It was so hard to see the animals go... especially my favorite little guy buckle.

It's been a few years, and although theres still alot going on with my health, we felt like it was time to start fresh again.... only this time around we are keeping it simple. No cows, guineas, meat chickens to butcher, and no breeding, milking or selling goats. We are just getting enough chickens for our personal egg use, 2 wethers as pets, and one bunny as my companion animal!

I put a deposit down on these two little guys last week. We have to wait a few weeks till they're old enough to leave their mommss, but I can't  wait to have baby goats again. 

In the meantime, I'm gonna be cleaning and disinfecting the barn, getting new waters, haulters and leads and trying to pick out names for the little cuties....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use