What Instagram really tells you....


I am becoming fascinated with just how much an Instagram account can tell you about an individual.... for example....

On my Instagram #srkindred - it's about my home, hobby farm, decor, living simple, good food, and my hubby, and kids pretty much sum up my life - with a little bit of my home business and blog mixed in...




#rachclarri is a fitness master! She knows how to kill a workout and is all about helping people reach their fitness goal - join her fitness challenge and live a better life... Her life is about fitness, and family!



#ZDesignAtHome is all about design tips, home decor & stylish finds for your home!



So, what about you? Are you on Instagram? 
If so, what does your pictures say about you?

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments:

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use