Why I Don't Sell....

"I don't sell product - I share an opportunity. An opportunity to change ones life - to become healthier, to become wealthier, and to become a better person."
-Rhoda Kindred


I am not a salesman - I'm not really that fond of them to be honest. I find most salesmen to be pushy. Even after you say no - they continue to push, and push, never knowing when to stop.

I enjoy sharing Shaklee with people. I can ask someone if they'd be interested in taking a look at what I have to offer. 
  • If they say "yes", I'm excited because that person is choosing to be open to an opportunity. 
  • If they say "no", I'm okay with that. I am sad that they are shutting the door on something that could change their life for the better, but I respect them for not wasting my time.
  • It's the people that say maybe.... not now, or in six months. Then in another six months, they say maybe next year... Those people are the hardest to share with because you want to believe that they are telling you the truth and that they really are interested. But more often than not, they are just dragging you along, they don't want to hurt your feelings... or they think you'll forget them in six months. If that's you, please just tell us "no". Be honest.

My most favorite way to share is by listening. Try it. Most people just want someone to listen to them. And by listening, I can find out lots about a person. maybe they hate their job, need extra cash, are tired all the time, they have no energy, they need a new car, their kids are always sick, they have asthma, allergies, etc. If I listen to them, they will listen to me because I have something that will help them with any one of the scenarios they tell me.


And the best thing about Shaklee is that when you share it with others - It always works! They will feel a difference, and then they will share it with others, and the cycle continues. Your one share can change hundreds of lives!

"It is normal and right to recommend (share) things that you like or enjoy, like a good movie or a good restaurant. You are calling your close friends, relatives and neighbors to recommend (share) something that you feel is a good deal and they should know about. Whether they choose to take advantage of your recommendation is up to them, not up to you. All you can do is make the offer." - MJDurkin

Sharing comes natural - That my friend, is why I don't sell - I share the Shaklee lifestyle!

"The more you share, the more valuable your share becomes." - Dr. Shaklee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use