Zno Review and Our Wedding Day

5 years ago, I married my best friend, my lover, my soul mate, my protector, the one I do life with.... I thought I'd take you down memory lane and share some pictures.....enjoy!



This photo book was created with Zno  - I used their 'free trial' link which was a 8x8 Layflat book, hardcover, 20 pages for $5 plus shipping. I added an extra 10 pages and the finished product including shipping was $25 total. Overall, it's a nice book, the only complaint is that the pages are extremely thick - almost like a kids cardboard, hard page book, which in turn makes the entire book thicker. Shipping and quality was great! 

Where do you order Photo books from? Pros? Cons? Leave me a comment - I'd love to hear what you use and like!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use