Family Photo Shoot at the Old Red Barn


It's been a couple years since we had some good family photos taken. And with my Grandpa's Homestead for sale - I really wanted to get some updated family pictures taken by the old red bank barn that has so many memories for me and my kids...




I remember helping Grandpa feed the cows, playing in the hay loft - making tunnels in the straw with my cousins at Christmas, bobbing for apples with the church youth group... and watching grandpa fix a something in his work area in the barn. I loved jumping off the sides of the banks and playing by the rocks.... or rolling down the hill...

The Hubby and I
Our Family




The Man I Love...
Our Kids
Faith 14 yrs.
Wyatt 8 yrs.
Layia 6 yrs.
I'm so glad we took the time to get pictures taken at my Grandpa's barn... they will be treasured!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use