Book Review: The Courage to Receive

Rating: 2 Stars
I have been holding off on reading this book because I wanted to give it my full attention, as I am a HUGE Jen Fong fan. I have found the content of Jen's Social Media Blog and Facebook page to be so useful, so I was very excited to read this book!
With that said, however, I was somewhat disappointed in reading The Courage to Receive.

The book touches on the points everyone experiences in loss, disappointment, and struggle. We've all experienced setbacks to one degree or another and can all learn from them. The book is clearly written, easy to read and short enough (too short) that you don't lose attention or can't find the key points.

While the strategies she presents for getting out of your bad attitude after failure are spot on. And, the compassion and wisdom with which she presents are great, I didn’t feel that I learned anything new or life changing to help me out of a bad situation. Everything that she stated – is already common knowledge.

I’d highly recommend that you visit Jen’s Social Media Blog for some great content!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use