Spring Iris.....

  The older I get - the more I love all the different colors of Iris, so i thought I'd share a few of my favorite with you.......

Octoberfest


Busy Being Blue - looks really purple in this pic -


Fire Bride


Classic Bordeaux


Oh Jamaica

Glazed Gold

Color Tart

Spice Lord

Royal Blue Batik (purple)

Red at Night


Chasing Rainbows - my personal favorite!
still haven't figured out what this ones called!
I've got a few more - still waiting on them to bloom though.... Do you have iris? What colors are your favorite?

You can find info on growing Iris here.

One of my favorite places to buy Iris plants are Pleasants Valley Iris Farm - If you like them on facebook - you can enter to win a Free Iris each week - I was a winner last year!

Comments

  1. Hi Rhoda, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments:

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use