Best Info I've Ever Read On Autism


"Traditional medicine treats autism, but does not create Wellness"



Healing Autism Naturally by Becky Cash is a must read for anyone who has a child on the spectrum or knows someone on the spectrum! It is literally, the best info I have ever read on the subject of autism or kids on the spectrum in general. You can purchase this book through Amazon here.

Becky shares not only her story of how she learned and managed her children's autism, but gives practical advice and great research on the topic. The book is very clearly organized and easy to read.

It is one of the few books that I can refer back to again and again as I need inspiration, education and direction on the subject of autism. The list of resources is amazing! It made me feel like I now know where to start in helping my child with eating, learning, and getting diagnosed.

I am also using Shaklee products to help my son (who has autism symptoms) and have already seen a big improvement - you can read more here.

You can also visit Becky's website ASDPerspectives for much more info - please mention that I sent you.

April 2nd is Autism Awarness Day - Make a difference for the faces of Autism!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use