A Letter To My Ex Husband...


To my ex-husband. I never quit loving you.

 You loved me when I thought I was unlovable. 

You were there for me when my friends and family forsook me.

You watched me grow up.

You were my best friend - I told you all my secrets. 

I loved your children as my own.

Your Grandma Keihl was one of the sweetest ladies I've known. I loved her.

We had a hard life together -you and me....

We learned to live without a lot.

But, we had some good times, too - and made lots of memories together.

I loved driving truck; hauling trailers with you through New York City and the Bronx. (Remember how we would always hug each other when we finally got through it?)

 I loved going with you on plumbing and excavating jobs. (I still think it's cool that we demolished the old Shumuth's Restaurant building.) 

I loved working with you at the cemetery. I still love cemeterys. 

You gave me my precious little girl - I see you, when I look at her.

 We got saved together. 

I found my faith, and made lasting friendships because of you.

We got through a lot of stuff together -you and me. 

But I guess we couldn't get through everything.

I tried.

When you divorced me - it broke my heart.

  I prayed for you then, I pray for you still.

 I may have found my love -but I'll never forget you.

You may not have my heart anymore, but I will always care for you, pray for you, and wish you the best in life. You will always be my family.

 Jimmy, I want you to know that if I had to do it all over again, I would. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use