Christmas at the Kindred's

At our house - we like to keep Christmas simple, relaxing, cozy and fun!


Welcome....... please step on inside....

 

I have a milkjug at the entrences to the house and shop - I love the look and change out the ribbon and plants every season!


I love our fireplace - we use it for all our heat. Every year at Christmas and Easter, we take our family pic by it.

(All the picture frames are second hand, which I cover in twigs from the trees)


Our tree - I don't like cluttered, so we mostly do lights, and tinsel with just a few bulbs and a handful of orniments -

I hang christmas cards and photos on the back of the cupboards in the dinning room - when I was a kid, my mom would hang them on the doorways - I know to some, it may seem sloppy, but I like walking by and seeing family and friends for the month of Dec.!




the garland and lights on the kiten banister match/wrap around to the ones on the fireplace mantle -


The kids make gingerbread (grahm cracker) houses every year -


Christmas music is a given, no matter what the age!


cookies and candies are made......


If there is snow - playing outside is always fun......




Thanks for stopping by -
Merry Christmas..... keep it simple!!!

Comments

  1. I found you over at Raising Arrows.

    This was heartwarming. . .Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...simple is best...love your photos and you have a beautiful family.

    Blessed Christmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments:

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use