Thank-You Jesus.....

I am thankful that we switched from prescription drugs to Shaklee's all natural food supplements for more reason than I can list. - But today, it may have just saved the life of my 17 month old baby girl, Adilayia Rose!



Adilayia Rose..... she is dirty from playing outside and is teething, so she has drool all down her shirt!


You see, today, after a busy morning in my 'office', helping hubby put up a new garage door opener in the shop, and picking tomatoes, I was more than a little behind in household chores.

Anyway, I was busy in the kitchen making salsa to can. I had noticed that my son, QW (4 yr. old) was getting a drink of water with the fridge door open. Layia was with him, but since this is nothing unusual, I kept working up my tomatoes.

My oldest daughter was busy practicing her piano for her first piano recital next week (she is doing really well!) and I was happily humming along in the kitchen. After she finished, I noticed that the two littlest were being too quiet for playing in the living room.

 (Please let me insert here that our house has an open layout. The only thing separating the kitchen from the living room is a banister 1/2 way up from the floor.)


A week's pile of vitamins....

I walked over to find Layia contentedly chewing on her big sister's vitamins. (Her mouth was full!) She had the whole vitamin chest dumped out and what was found on the floor, were half chewed ....there were alot that we did not find, so I'm pretty sure she ate them!



You see, ever since Layia was a baby I have given her Shaklee's Vita-C and now, she loves it. To her, vitamins are like candy!

I fill our daughters vitamin chest once a week and she keeps it in the fridge.... I used to fill it with her perscription medicine.... but now she uses Shaklee totally! You can read her story here!

 If, we would still be using prescription medicine, I'm pretty sure I would have had to make a trip to the emergency room. I am so thankful that Shaklee is SAFE!!!

Thank-You Jesus!
Linked with:

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments:

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use