How Many Bottles Are In Your Shower?


How many bottles do you have in your shower? I'll wait, while you go count them....

I seen on Facebook the other day that a couple had twenty, yes twenty bottles in their shower for two people! There is never a reason to have that many, or even half that many bottles in the shower, ever!

Tonight, while I was complaining that our shower has no cubbies/shelves in it,  my husband reminded me that I really needed to use minimalism in our shower....

And while it would be really nice to have a couple built in shelves in the shower, he really does have a point....

The thing is, most of us are guilty of buying another shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, facial cleanser, or shower gel.... and sometimes, we often keep our old bottles that are half full along with our new ones.

Just pick out your favorite and toss the rest. You don't need so many bottles.... I mean If I was rich, I'd pay to have lazer hair removal, so I could get rid of my shaving cream, shaving gel and razor, -but until then....

Why not reduce and combine things. Can you use your shower gel as shave gel? Can your husband, kids and yourself all use the same brand of shampoo? Can you buy a shampoo that has conditioner added? I'm still a work in progress, but getting down to just a couple things in the shower is my ultimate goal!

The reality is this.... you (and I) need far less than we think we do..... go clean out your shower. I dare you!

How do you use minimalism in your shower?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use