Aluminum Giftware

Every summer, you can find the hubby and I at a few tractor shows - while he loves all the tractors, after an hour or so, I get restless (I like tractors, but after awhile the details start to blend) and go walk the flea markets!

Well, I happened to see a booth by American Forging (Unique, American Made, Hand Forged Aluminum Giftware with anvil and hammer) this summer - I loved the idea of taking aluminum cans and recycling them into something so neat!

The Cornucopia caught my eye - and my handsome Hubby, being the sweet man that he is, bought me the Cornucopia Hors D'oeurve Tray!
hors d'oeurve tray-cornucopia.jpg

 I was thrilled! I keep it on my china hutch and proudly show it off to all my guests!

Well, a few months ago, I stumbled across their Facebook page and entered to win a few of their giveaways...... guess what?? I won a Dragonfly Ornament (which I gave to my oldest daughter and now she proudly shows it off.

And.... it gets better...... I also won a colored Cornucopia Hors D'oeurve Tray!!! Ok, so I was officially excited! I told hubby I should give one away as a gift, but couldn't decide which one I liked the most - his reply? Can't we keep them both? Haha
   

They have many other designs at their website.

Please visit their website to see all their unique products!


Some of their unique Treasured Gifts are........
Bookmarks, Crosses, Candle Plates, Bread Trays, Mint Trays, Ornaments, Gift Sets, Coasters, Oval Platters, Hors D'oeurve Dishes, Charger Plates, Serving Platters, and Octagonal Plates are just a small listing of items available for your gift giving needs.

You can also PERSONALIZE your giftware with Free hand engraving. Unlimited number of letters or words.


Contact American Forging at:

American Forging
7101 Sheridan Rd., Millington, MI 48746
Phone: 1-888-873-4374
Email: americanforgings@yahoo.com


This is my own personal review - I was in no way compensated. All picture credits belong to American Forging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use