A Different Christmas

 Christmas looks different for our family this year.... it's our first Christmas without Stephen's Grandpa Chuck and my Dad.

No more playing games and talking/laughing with siblings and in-laws. No more taffy pulls, Christmas caroling or cookie making....  


My hubby, kids, and I are gonna make new memories and have a wonderful joy filled Christmas! We will start new traditions, and enjoy Christmas with people who love and care for us!

Is it sad? Yes. Do I wish it could be different? Yes.

 Sometimes the truth hurts, but it's still the truth.

So yes, Christmas will definitely be different now that Dad is gone. He wasn't very big on Christmas, or gifts anyway.... it just wasn't his thing... but I'll still miss it. Most of all, I'll miss him.


And it makes me wonder....
🎵 - https://youtu.be/cBtZY633AjI - 🎵 

… Is the snow falling down on the streets of gold
Are the mansions all covered in white
Are you singing with angels silent night
I wonder.....
 what Christmas in Heaven is like.......

And I wonder.....
Are you kneeling with shepherds before Him now
Can you reach out and touch his face
Are you part of that glorious holy night
I wonder.....
What Christmas in Heaven is like

… Is the snow falling down on the streets of gold
Are the mansions all covered in white
Are you singing with angels silent night
Oh I wonder.......
What Christmas in Heaven is like.....

Merry Christmas in Heaven Dad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use