Freedom??? Think Again Folks, We Are No Longer Free



 

I'm so tired...physically, mentally and every other part of being tired that there could be. I feel like my freedom is slowly forcefully being taken away from me and theres not a thing I can do about it. 

I'M really tired of being TOLD WHEN, WHERE AND HOW TO WEAR THE MASK.... If you don't wear it you can't go to certain places because now they require it. I have stopped shopping at stores that require it, but now our whole state is making it a mandate.
(I still refuse to wear it though.)

It's sad watching our freedoms being taken from us. It's sad that most people are willing to blindly follow such nonsense. I don't want to raise my kids in this world...  heck, I don't even want to live in this kind of world myself. What happened to our individual rights?

This isn't about health.... its about, control, politics, and setting us up for a communism take over.... it has nothing to do with health. It's just another way the for the leftists to destroy America.

I'M JUST SO DONE WITH ALL OF IT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use