Indivisible Devotional Book Review


So, I've put off writing this review for awhile now, because I really wanted to watch the movie first, but so far, I haven't been able to find it around where we live, so here goes.....

I do think that Indivisible: One Marriage Under God, is a great devotional for couples. It goes over all the things that you should talk about in marriage - and has an inspirational message, a Scripture passage, a prayer, guided journaling, and a "Take Action" challenge.

I think its great, I really do. But at the same time, I wish there were more devotionals out there for just 'laypeople'. I want a Christian devotional that will strengthen our marriage, but one that uses the language we use in everyday life... not all of us are in ministry and some of us feel uncomfortable when so many Christian books/devotionals come across that you have to be some righteous person to apply it to your life. In reality... we are just simple Christian's wanting to be encouraged in our marriage and our walk with God, but in a realistic way.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting to watch the movie...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaklee Basic H - 1001 uses

Crochet Pattern for Christmas Tree Skirt

Shaklee Basic H for Agriculture Use